Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Have You Ever Smoked A Blunt During Sex?

I can't say when this happened or really anything about the guy it happened with. He's very private and a big believer that what happens behind closed doors is no body's business. I on the other hand, am a big believer in sharing stories for the sake of entertainment. So Bluntman and I had been hooking up on and off for a few months. No strings attached, just strictly friends with benefits. We are still good friends though and I do enjoy his company. We played our games of going on dates and ignoring each other for the chase. We didn't speak for two weeks and in that time he managed to get a girlfriend who had already told him she wanted to marry him. When he shared this with me I laughed in his face and said, "Hello?! Isn't that a HUGE warning sign to get the hell out of there fast? After only two weeks?!" Needless to say, he had no plans of marrying her. So we continued to hang out every once and a while, smoke, drink, and have sex. During one conversation, the subject of smoking a blunt during sex came up. This was something neither of us had done before and decided it was definitely something we should try. He had the house to himself, bought champagne, and rolled a blunt. I came over and we started to drink. Eventually, we ended up in his room and lit the blunt. We were both ready to do this. We started taking each other's clothes off, kissing, and passing the blunt between us all at the same time. I started sucking his dick while he sat there taking hits off the blunt. It felt like a stoner's sex fantasy come to life. He handed me the blunt as he put the condom on. He penetrated me while he took more hits. He started going faster, deeper, and harder while he would exhale his smoke into my mouth. Smoke surrounded us, we kept getting higher, and he kept thrusting deeper into me. He handed me the blunt and said, "here, take some hits." He slowly kept going in and out of me as I took a big, long hit. While watching me he said, "Oh my God, this is so hot." We were both very turned on by watching each other get high and get off. It felt so gangster! I'm getting horny just thinking about it. If you enjoy smoking marijuana, I definitely recommend smoking a blunt while fucking. You won't experience a high quite like that. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god that sounds fucking great!!!!
    I'm soo gana fucking try this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow awesome story thanks for sharing, will definitely try this.

    ReplyDelete