Thursday, July 23, 2009

I Can Make Alcohol Poisoning Look Sexy

This is yet another horribly embarrassing story, like most of my life. So I'm still a sophomore and I was at a gathering (I feel like I have used the word "party" way too much) and my drink of choice this night was tequila straight from the bottle chased by funneling a corona. press repeat. I don't remember much of this night (shocking I know) but I did see some photographic evidence of me making out with another girl, Areola. Areola was pretty, loud, and funny but i have the feeling that we did it for attention, considering we never did anything like that before with each other and we let people take pictures. Some other things I do remember would include being in the bathroom with Pod. People called him Pod because his last name was Podowitz. He was a senior and a soccer player. He also happened to be one of my older brother's friends. This isn't the first or the last of my experiences with my brother's friends but this story came to mind first. So were in the bathroom with the beer funnel and the coronas. Why would anyone bring a funnel and coronas into the bathroom? I don't know. Somehow I end up on my knees sucking his dick. I am so drunk I can't see straight. Everything is blurry. I can't even sit up anymore and I all of a sudden fall over. He asks me if I'm ok. I try to recover and say I'm fine but I'm pretty sure this was when I crawled over to the toilet and started throwing up. I threw up a few times and thought I was ok. So I went out into the living room and was sitting on the couch and in mid sentence I fall over and pass out. This set off some alarms for people. I wasn't reacting to anything. I couldn't move. When they lifted my eyelids, they were rolled back in my head. No one knew what to do, so they called my older brother who was a senior. He was at another party. He came and picked me up. He was not exactly sober either and wasn't sure what to do so he brought me back to the other party he was at. I didn't really know the girl who's house he brought me too. Her mom was there though and got really worried. They called 911. Ambulances showed up. They wanted to take me to pump my stomach. Somehow I responded to this and begged them to let me go home. My parents showed up and promised to watch me through the night. I slept on the couch with my mom sleeping on the couch next to me. I don't think she slept. She probably just watched me the whole night to make sure I didn't die. The girl who's house I was at originally, called me the next day. Her parents were worried because they had provided the alcohol. They are a pretty rich family. My family could have sued them for a lot of money for serving me alcohol. When I was at this age I begged my parents not to sue them because I didn't want anyone to hate me and I knew it was my fault for drinking it. No one forced me to. But sometimes I kinda wish we did sue them, I wonder how much money we could have gotten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment