Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My First Kiss

I guess i will start at the beginning of my encounters with the opposite sex. Most of my friends had already kissed boys by the time they were ten. I was now fourteen and still had not kissed a boy. I somehow managed to keep this fact from all of my friends by making up stories. So here I am, fourteen, over my friend Jane's house with some of my girlfriends. Some boys in our grade came over too. I only cared about one boy in particular, let's call him Leonardo. Leonardo was the popular, good looking jock that every girl wanted to be with, and every guy wanted to be. So Leonardo and I had been chatting online about hooking up. No, not about being boyfriend and girlfriend, but about what things we would do to each other. So the time had come. He was there, so was I, and somehow he eventually suggested that we go upstairs to the bedroom. We started kissing. He didn't know I never kissed a boy before and he immediately shoved his tongue in my mouth. I was scared and excited all at the same time. I couldn't believe i was making out with the guy i had such a huge crush on. After a lot of kissing, he decided to pull down his pants. This was the first time I had ever seen a penis, in real life, so close to my face. I was scared. I told him i wasn't ready to give him a blow job. I knew what a blow job was from our previous online conversations, where I pretended to know what he was talking about. So instead I jerked him off a little bit, not really knowing what I was doing. He eventually decided to please me instead. After fingering me a bit he then took off my pants. I wasn't wearing sexy underwear. I didn't even own sexy underwear. I was wearing regular tighty whities that had purple snowflakes on them. He took them off. I was uneducated in the art of pubic hair grooming so i still had a trail of hair down there. (which I later found out was a detail he shared with everyone) So he went down on me and started giving me oral sex. I had never felt anything like that before. It was warm and wet and wonderful. It didn't take me long to have an orgasm. I had never even really masturbated before this. Leonardo and I were some of the first people in our grade to perform the act of oral sex. He was so proud of this, that he felt the need to share this information with every person he knew. I wasn't particularly popular in school yet. I was a pretty girl, skinny, and had blond hair. I had my own group of friends but now this was the beginning of my reputation as a slut. After this most people started to notice me because of my experience with Leonardo. All of this happened with just my first kiss, and I never even had a boyfriend yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment