Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My First Blow Job

So after my first kiss with Leonardo we decided it would be fun to do it again, and again. We didn't go on dates. I wouldn't even say we were particularly good friends. I guess he was my first friend with benefits. Eventually I was brave enough to put his penis in my mouth. Let me tell you, he was pretty well endowed for a fourteen year old, or actually by this time i believe we were fifteen. So i decided to just go for it. I started by kissing it and licking it all over while jerking him off a little too. I don't know how I knew how to do this because none of my friends had done it yet. Putting it down my throat was more difficult than I thought. I did my best to push it deeper until it was completely inside my mouth and throat. My first time and I managed to deep throat. I wanted to gag so bad but i forced myself not to. I bobbed my head up and down his hard cock while continuing to jerk him off. He finally came and it filled my mouth with this warm, strange tasting liquid. I swallowed it. He looked so satisfied. This was when I first discovered that I really enjoyed making a guy cum. Years later he told me that he still thinks of it as the best blow job he's ever had. I know it's probably only because it was his first, but still it's something I'm proud of.  

No comments:

Post a Comment