Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just Call Me The Robin Hood Of Vibrators

So it is still sophomore year. I was with Judy and our other friend Nicole. For some reason we became very interested in the idea of masturbation and using vibrators. We went to the novelty store "Spencers" in the mall. They had a little section dedicated to sex toys. None of us had any money but we decided  that we needed to have vibrators. I, being the brave, caring, Mother Teresa-like good friend that I am, decided that I would take one for the team and steal three vibrators for us. I was wearing a hoodie and shoved them all in the front pocket. Stealing was beginning to become a hobby, maybe even an addiction, of mine. There's nothing quite like the rush of walking out of a store with three vibrators in your shirt. So we were all very excited and couldn't wait to use them. We went back to Judy's house. She had the house to herself a lot so we liked to hang out there. We all took our vibrators and went in separate rooms. I was in the basement laying on a sleeping bag. The vibrators we stole were cheap, hard plastic, nothing remotely penis-like about them. I believe they were also hot pink. So we all go and have our fun. Nicole got very upset because her vibrator wasn't working. She decided to put her phone on vibrate to help her out. She was actually so upset I thought she might cry, but i guess the phone worked out for her. So apparently, I had a little too much fun and ended up staining the sleeping bag. Of course my friends would not let me forget about that for a very, very long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment