Monday, July 20, 2009

I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It

I mentioned my friend Nicole in the earlier post about vibrators. Nicole is one interesting character. She loved clubbing. She also loved ecstasy. She ended up dropping out of high school, going to jail for a while, and becoming addicted to heroin. I still love her though and miss her. We have kinda lost touch. You can probably guess that she ended up hanging out with a questionable crowd. One of the first times I ever hung out with her she got so drunk she was throwing up all over herself in a chair in some one's backyard. She liked to party. We would go to parties with all the older boys. We started hanging out with a group of guys who were seniors when we were sophomores. Somehow Nicole and I got the idea to kiss each other in front of guys so they would think we were hot. I wouldn't say that Nicole was particularly attractive, but she wasn't ugly either. She just kind of seemed asexual to me. I only kissed her because of the attention it got us from guys. I know how pathetic this sounds. We were pathetic. In a town near us there is a very popular university. We often partied here. There are these trucks that sell sandwiches that are pretty much an instant heart attack. We would go there a lot. These trucks had pictures all over them of the kids who would come and eat sandwiches. I ended up in two of these pictures. One of these pictures was of Nicole and I kissing. Another was Judy and I standing there with Jamie bent over in between us. Anyway, I eventually started dating this guy who was a senior named George. He was from South Africa and his parents had English accents. He also had a sister in my grade who probably hated me but I didn't care. So obviously I did like George more than my first boyfriend Tommy, but that doesn't say much. For some reason I never had sex with any of my boyfriends in high school. George often accused me of liking Nicole more than him because I really didn't pay that much attention to him. I mean we did have fun. He was a decent guy and attractive enough. I just didn't really care that much. I ended up breaking up with him after a month too. We just seemed better off as friends. I think the most that ever happened between us was maybe a blow job. For some reason I can't really remember though. I guess this relationship was not significantly bad or good enough to have any worthy sex stories here. Especially since it's only briefly mentioned in a post thats mainly about me making out with one of my best friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment