Saturday, July 18, 2009

We Just Had Sex?

I'm not sure how old I was when this happened or really when it happened because I tried very hard to block it out of my memory. I was probably fifteen. I was with Leonardo at my best friend Judy's house. Judy went to a private disciplinary school until 9th grade. She got kicked out of regular public school when she was in 5th grade for throwing a desk at a teacher. By age seventeen she had become a stripper. We are still best friends. She is my kinda people. So back to the story, Leonardo and I were in her basement on what in the future we would call the "sex futon". Leonardo and i were making out and getting naked and whatnot. Eventually he penetrated me. After two or three thrusts he had finished. 
He then asked, "Was that really your first time having sex?" 
I responded with, "We just had sex?" 
Lenoardo, "Uh...yeah.." 
Me, "No we didn't. I'm still a virgin. That never happened."
We never spoke about it again. He was probably embarrassed for lasting two seconds anyway. I have no idea if that was his first time and I don't care. I still don't really consider this story the first time i had sex, but i guess technically it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment