Thursday, July 16, 2009

Naughty Cheerleader

Yet another story about Leonardo DaLoser. So now I'm in my sophomore year of high school, and for some reason I still liked to hook up with Leonardo. It probably was because I actually did like him and wished I could be his girlfriend, but every time we would hang out he "didn't want a relationship".  The funny thing is, a week later he all of a sudden would want a relationship with another girl and when that was over he would call me again. So anyway, I was a cheerleader and a pretty damn good one if I do say so myself. So one day after school, I went over to Leonardo's house in my cheer leading uniform. We would wear our uniforms to school on days we had games. His parents weren't home so we decided to have some fun. I took off my bloomers (the spandex underwear looking things that you wear under the skirt) and my underwear so he had some easy access. Things got pretty hot and heavy quickly. We were making out and he was fingering me. It was slow and gentle at first, then got harder and faster. I felt so sexy in my uniform. And so naughty at the same time. Our coach would always tell us we had to present ourselves a certain way (especially while in uniform), and behave in a proper manner because people look up to the cheerleaders. Just the idea of being the Naughty Cheerleader in my precious uniform made me so horny. After a while he stopped and showed me his fingers. I had gotten my period on him. I apologized and we both laughed. At least he thought it was funny too. I don't think anything could have ruined the fact that we were hooking up while i was in my uniform. I'm pretty sure this was the first time either of us had done something this kinky. This is when I realized that i really enjoy dressing up and role playing during sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment