Sunday, July 19, 2009

Now I'm Really No Longer A Virgin

I am still sixteen. One of the things i really enjoyed doing in high school was going to parties. One time i was at a party with some of my friends. Some how i ended up in a bedroom with Dan, the quarterback of the football team. He was in the grade above me so he was a junior. Before this night we had never spoken to each other. We just didn't really hang out in the same crowd I guess but we did have some mutual friends, which is how we ended up at this party together. So while we are in this room, we end up having sex. It wasn't great, or even really good. I can't remember any details in particular about it other than the fact that the condom broke. Yep, it broke and he came inside me. I found out later that I had just taken his virginity. So I come out of the room, and my friends had left me at this party. Luckily, my one friend lived near the house where this party was so I met up with her. She explained to me that taking five birth control pills at once and then five more eight hours later, is the same thing as taking the morning after pill. Her birth control actually did have directions for this, which now that I think about it seems kind of strange. So I told Dan that I had taken the birth control so there was nothing to worry about. Somehow a lot of people ended up finding out about Dan and I. I'm sure he told people like a typical guy. We never did become friends or hook up ever again. Which is a little weird I guess, for my first real time having sex to be a one night stand. Every time i saw Dan after that I would tease him in front of his friends about how I took his virginity. I thought this was pretty cool considering I didn't know if Leonardo was a virgin when we "had sex". As far as I know, Dan is the only person that I ever de-virginized. I did tell Dan about that story with Leonardo, so Dan didn't really feel like he took my virginity. I guess he technically didn't. I'm still not really sure which story to count as my first time, but I guess I'm leaning towards this story since it lasted more than two seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment