Monday, July 20, 2009

My First "Boyfriend"

So at this point of my sophomore year of high school I think it's time i had a boyfriend. Tommy was a year older than me and on the soccer team. He wasn't really attractive and he almost seemed mildly retarded. Most people I knew were pretty surprised when I decided to start dating him. Our "relationship" lasted a month at most. We only hung out a few times. I did my best to avoid kissing him because he might have been the worst kisser ever. It was sloppy, slobbery, and all over the place. Thinking about him right now is actually making me nauseous. So one time I went over to Tommy's and we were watching the movie Toy Story. Why? I don't know. He seemed to think this was romantic and that the living room floor of his house was a good place for us to start making out. So we did. He started to finger me and it did nothing but make me feel uncomfortable. In fact it hurt because he was too rough and I wasn't wet. At one point he actually looked at me and said, "You seem more interested in Toy Story than hooking up with me." I made some lame attempt at saying I was sorry or something I don't know. He was gross and really turned me off. The only reason I dated him is because I felt like i needed to have a boyfriend, at least once, in order to be normal. Obviously soon after this incident I broke up with him. I almost feel bad because I did tell some cheerleaders how horrible of a kisser he was. Not really, I don't feel bad at all. Oh also he had a very small penis. I only know because I felt it through his pants and couldn't help but thinking that it might have been the smallest erection i've ever felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment