Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My First And Only (Almost) Threesome

So the summer before my sophomore year of high school, my family went on a cruise to the Bahamas and Mexico. I was allowed to bring a friend, so I brought my best friend Jamie. Jamie and I met in kindergarten and had been best friends since. I wouldn't really consider her a best friend anymore but that's neither here nor there. So on this cruise Jamie and I meet a cute boy who was also on the cruise with his family. I can't remember his name at all or how old he was. For the story's purpose I'll refer to him as Matt. There was only one of Matt and two of us. Instead of forgetting about him or letting him choose between us, we agreed it would be a good idea for us to both go to his cabin for some fun. Before this, we had never tried sharing a guy before. I don't think either of us really knew what was going to happen. So we get to his room and turn off the lights. All three of us are on his bed. I kiss him first. Then he kisses Jamie. While he's kissing Jamie he sort of pushes me in the direction towards his penis. So i go along with it. He continues to kiss Jamie and play with her little teenage breasts while I start going into his bathing suit bottoms. He's already very hard. Which I would expect him to be considering we were both very good looking girls and I doubt a lot of boys get as lucky as he did that day. So I jerk him off a little and go to give him a blow job.  Suddenly, I feel like this is very weird and wrong. Why was I stuck doing all the dirty work while Jamie just got to sit there making out with the cute boy and have him fondle her boobs? Why couldn't I have a cute boy all to myself? I was done with this stupid game. I told Jamie that this was weird and we should go. She agreed. I don't think she even knew that I was doing anything to him because it was so dark in there. He obviously got upset and begged us not to go. We left anyway. This was when I realized that I don't like to share my men and I probably won't ever have a threesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment