Friday, July 24, 2009

Rug Burn Is A Bitch

This may or may not have been my sophomore year of high school but I'm pretty sure it was. Leonardo and I had been talking again and he decided to come pick me up one night. We drove down a few streets away from my house and parked the car. He put down the back seats of his Explorer so we had enough room back there for...activities. So we went in the back seat and went at it. I rode him like a naughty little cowgirl. We fucked for at least forty five minutes. If you are unaware of car carpeting, its not luxurious at all. Not remotely similar to carpeting in a house. Its more similar to a brillo pad. So for forty five minutes I was rubbing my knees against it. This may clue you in to how much i was enjoying myself being that I didn't notice i had rubbed off the entire first layer of skin on both my knees. So we said our goodbyes and he dropped me off. My mother immediately looked at me and said, "Are you ok? You look flushed, Your face is glowing" I guess you really do get that "after sex glow". The next day I had to wear my cheer leading uniform to school and I realized i had no skin on my knees. I had huge band aids on both of my knees. My mom saw me and said, "I knew you were fooling around with him last night, I've had my share of rug burn." Lovely. Let me tell you, one thing you might never want to hear from your mom is about her rug burn from sex. There was no point in denying it. So I went to school. Leonardo thought my huge band aids  were hilarious. I had to explain to my entire cheer leading squad and my coach what happened to my knees. I made up a story that Judy and I were wrestling and she dragged me across the carpet on my knees. I have no idea why I would think this is an acceptable story to tell people. I don't think normal 16 year old girls wrestle with their best friends, but I thought it could be believable with Judy and I. I don't know if they all gave me strange looks because they didn't believe the story or because they thought it was weird that I hardcore wrestled with my best friend. I still have scars on my knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment